Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Blog

Hi, my name is Will and I'm currently a high school student in Mrs. Bird's classroom. She is teaching the class known as Digi tools which stands for Digital Communications Tools. I am a junior in high school, and I'm currently enrolled in two business classes. I took Digi tools just so I could learn more about digital media, and because I know that there is a growing need for technology in the workforce. 

In this class we will learn more about the web and the tools and technology that are available on the web. We will learn how the technology on the web can make life easier for everyone, and how it can help share something someone needs to say. The point of digi tools is to mostly make life easier.  

1 comment:

  1. There is no need for that last sentence, readers already established that.

    ReplyDelete